Im glade to see so much blog action, yadidiFocho. If you haven't scrolled down yet, make it happen.
The Wire for any of you who don't know is whats up, meaning possibly the best TV show ever. Yall should peep it starting from the beginning. Iv been watching season four these last couple of weeks and the past couple days I've been obsessed with the theme song from this season, its hella short but soooo good, This version of the song is by a group from Baltimore called DoMaJe. give em a listen.
What it does with the focho cliqua??!! So this is obvies an extension of the cherry-popping BBQ at L to the...'s new spot which needless to say is que onda!! Guy hooked it up with that chauffeur service to the 'sco and after driving all day it was definitely appreciated. After the tour of the new maxi pad we commenced to cook up the contents of a carniceria and as previously disclosed shit got got. Guy was kind enough to bring the video from Focho Christmas, which I was partaking in for the first time cuz I was mimis for the whole diddy...that is until I came upstairs and slept in a puddle of beer. Shit seemed like fun from what I saw CHEAH!!! After watching them videos and the departure of the bear who supposedly grinded them chickens, I did what has now become my trademark....went mimis. This is something I am personally reflecting on and in light of recent events a change is gonna come...It was requested that one of the most grimey photos ever taken be zoomed in on and cropped, but I will spare the visitors of FOCHO the grimeyness. Just enjoy the long shot's beauty. YEEEE
Do yourselves a favor and please read the prior blogs first. I hate to post such a long one and bump em', but I gotsta post!
Wow. Soooo many things to touch and lick and let the air out of! Now, where to start licking…
- First, infinite properelies to pinche Guy for being hella down, keeping the HOPE and bringing Fochodotcom back to virtual independence! dotblogspotdotcom can dotsuckit!
- I’m glad that anytime someone asks me “What’s new?”, I can respond with “OBAMA!!!” and almost always have a pretty tight conversation, as opposed to saying nothing and getting more depressed about my dead end/expendable, palsy-money-making, life-sucking job. All the cliché, retarded comments about how historic this presidency is are well deserved. People are smiling: hopes revitalized, minds strengthened, the fog of faux fears dissipating, psychological tyranny less severe… that good, unseasonable warmth we’ve been experiencing. Here’s to the HOPE that substance will prevail and I can find a new job.
- Nathan can definitely use the fact that he was at the inauguration in DC (not Daly City) to strike up a good convo. That fool is doin it up and HOPEfully will have some tight pics. I envision a lot of black girls with curly hair.
- Me and the misses spent our MLK day being tourists in SF, which is hella fun! Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, clam chowder in sourdough bowls, cable car rides, being all lost and shit, YEEEE!!!! Frisco is such a sick place, explore that motha, even the parts that seem so familiar and touristy.
- Black attack in the 408? Whapaaazzz! Hell yeah motha fucka! Ridiculously big elephant man burgers and all. What better way to celebrate the Obamanation than doin it up Focho on a Tuesday. Big ups to that guy for facilitating the BBQ and making homies party on inaugural Tuesday. And mucho props to Cyph for being the man and sobering up and shit to drive us home.
- The Focho Movie is goin down. We’re wayy too hilarious for it not to happen. No real story, no bs, just bc. When you feel a funny comin on, jot that shit down somewhere, anywhere.
- Congratulations to Dust9 and Jen for their wedding plans and the consequential move to LA. Sadly, this also means the end of Construct Existence Crew and all the floating good shows that those guys put on. Thanks for all the excuses to get extremely drunk and be obnoxious. FLOAT!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! CONSTRUCT CREW CAME TO BONE YOUR MOM!
- On the bright side, me and Cyph’s CD is sIck!! We bumped it at the Black BBQ, the first time in a minute for me, and it is very toiht, entirely due to Kyle Hay’s masterful beats. Black’s mixtape is mega uber. Guy is ridiculous with everything right now. Ale’s holdin down the super sur y Central Coast and I love everyone.
- The christening BBQ at my pad was way dope as well. Carne infinite and it all got eated (I suspect a certain bear ate all the chicken wings). Quite a way to start the new era of Studiudio Focho SF. I gots some high hopes for this spot. It’s a breath of fresh air; new locale, new people, ill vibe. I’m starting to feel that creative tingle again, which will soon be passed along. You will feel my tingle all over your faces! I FEEEEEEEELL GOOD!! Basically, f Rick James, I’m James Brown. Brown Jim, Jim Crow. Crown Infinite, info finite. Finicky perception, personify excellence. Cell dumb, seldom, sell them, well… none. It’s all real baby! If a tree falls in the forest, yo mama would use it as a toothpick.
i got back to san diego today. i don't know what it is. something drives me nuts. i can't help the anxiety once i know i'm away from MY people. i fucking LOVE you muffukas. it sucks being so attached to something. focho is my most powerfull vice.... hands down.
a rare glimpse at the nintendo gamer in the not-so-power(full)-glove(s)??? lets play a game of write that caption. i will choose the winner and you will get a box of fun stuff from yours truly. seriously..... that must have been a skunked mickey's... cause we all know how much cyph luh da camera. joeys looks like he could have had a sip from the same gernade. who knows. fuck it.
nasty boys? i don't know. i got a couple AMAZING videos but i'm already gettin tired. i'ma watch purple rain and go mimi.
A Final Farewell FUCK YOU! From Focho For George W Bush
A YADIDIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! For our newPresident BARACK OBAMA!
Did yall see that speech, Wow, amazing. Think of actually having a president that inspires people, and represents hope and change to not only our country but the entire world. And, a president that at least speaks on behalf of us, the middle and working class, and the millions of Americans stuck in poverty. Let us all pray he actually does act on our behalf and is actually able to bring about some change.
Both versions and the reggaeton because they're all so goood.
i just like the udio pics.. muscle cars just came on pandora radio. yee!
yo. sometimes you just gotta get scraped. i was mashin home after a long day at work and i went o.t.b.(over the bars) with a quickness.
i was about to try and record some vocs on my tech set up.
i call this pic "tech proscreen xl"
the sd trolly runs on the same pos as the sj light rail. this machine needs to take smaller hits.
uhhh. i wish i had more to show. but i can't take pictures of EVERYTHING. it's funny. the movie "big fish" got mentioned at work today. it of course sparked an hour long conversation about the art of story telling. fuck yeah slick rick. pero chea! own a story.
Yo, props to Black for posting the breakdown blogs that always make us all feel important in the FOCHO familia. You the man kid!!
FOCHO Xmas cracked off super tough as always. Props to everyone who made that happen, especially L To The..., who happens to be my personal accepted lord and savior. Holy Shit. I love you all so very mucho and just to prove it I paid a sniper old white lady to blast another Wal-Mart regular in the kisser as a token of my affection for all of you that are just so close to my heart. So, this......is dedicated to you FOCHO. Thanks for all the beautiful times. Enjoy.
another one in the books. i hope your 'o8 worked out as good as mine. mine only worked out due to YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! all of you. anyone who reads this had a huge part in keeping me sane in 'o8. and now it's just another year of memories. so thank you all and i hope this coming year i'll have a chance to help any of you guys out in even a fraction of the way you guys helped me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
no pics in this post. i'm on my moms dial up dinosaur, so it ain't gonna happen. but i do have alot of love and a list of sorts. the love list? after all that hate i sprinkled last year i think it's time to flip the outlook.
10. FOCHOBAMA!!! i.... like a grip of others,(no one in focho but me cause you guys are all way tight and already knew what time it was beforethey askedededd) voted for the first time. think of maturing under bush? we're gonna have some super angry adults on our hands here pretty soon. but hey.... barak in the white house. i think we might be in the clear. but we all know it's only gonna get worse before it gets better. i've heard america is the pulse of the world economy. w/us doing so bad everyone else does horrible. i'm not sure how much of this i believe. but yeah hellsa theories and what not... truth be told tho, you cop some shit while it's uber cheap n squat on that for a minute... folks get paid. holler at a realtor 1 time.
9. san diego. sd gets love from me cause it shows me HELLA love. this is my second tint in the whales sugar pie and i'm not gonna lie.... sd is way good to me. it's not like i'm ballin outta control but i come up while i'm out there. the super relaxed tempo makes you feel like you're in santa cruz(just cleaner) or berkeley(just waaaay less hippies) both places i'm down with. props to (in order of appearance)diana, mary, thor, adam, liz, and belen for all being down to visit me. i love you guys!!!
8. BCM!!!!!!! oh hell oh hell ohh hell yeah kirby! hella props go out to bloodshot and headrush for rejuvenating some awesomeness back into the game!!! be on the look out for "girls are tv" feat. nos leratz n mujack black. talking bout rachel ray n novelas!!!! yeeee!!!! hahahahah!
7. the plague will never die!!!! the black plague that is. chemistry is awesesome. when you have people who respect one another you can really make some fun stuff! guadalupe and myself go way back. his cousins used to live across the way from me when i was stayin on church. this is back when guy was at rod kelly and lydon was at las animas. gilas reppers all day! pero CHEEAAAA!!! wally n i made a song yesterday that i'm way into. i'll be uploading it onto the intertron shortly! woooo!
6. "super bomby goodness" is what i think we named it? hahahha! but i'm sure you seen the post where i break it down. i'm telling you. some frozen fruit, a bottle of andre, and a shot of blueberry voldka. amazing deliciousness that needs no name.
5. the rebirth of the 99 cent days. i found a spot in sd across from where i work that has 99cent tacos on tuesdays. waaaaaay bomb. they're a buck twenty five if you go any other day. another thing i'd like to see more of is 99 cent arizonas! what happened to those tho!? good luck! you have to scout for blocks n blocks to find the flat rate. crown liquors right next to my work charges anywhere from one ten to one eighteen. kinda wild right? i guess it just depends on the mood?
4. focho hustlers? i don't think those words go together very well. the compromise. i had a crazy long conversation about this shit with L. i guess i need to jump in the bucket with the rest of the crabs. fuck it right? yeah.... fuck it.
3. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ME SCREAMING AT THE FACT I'M GOING TO HAVE MY ENTIRE STUDIO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPECT CRAZY(?) SHIT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. EXTREME WISDOM!!!! if you don't know you should. i jock hard. lydon and casey compliment each other quite nicely over tracks that will make you FEEL. definitely all i listened to for the month of december. best belive that that timeless bomby!!!! kyle hay on production. ol boys come a long way from when i first met him. i remember kyle in my studio when it was in frisco. hella funny. he just looks at me (this when i had a computer) and says..."the screen just turned blue... what does that mean?" if you've even had a computer crash you know what's up with the blue screen of death. pero cheeaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's now dialed and crankin slaps left n right. n i know better than to use a computer for music.
1. extreme wisdom was my one!!! so if you have something tight you think everyone should know about holla cheese!
in no particular order...
my Parents... for everything.
my Sister for thuggin it out. i love you baby. stay strong.
Bobby digital for practically making me move to san diego.
L to the for the best birthday gift a boy could ever get.
Guy for reppin that legend status!
Girl for reppin the oppressed!!! (and for being the other misplaced focho head! thanks for everything!!! you're awesome!)
Cyph for being cyph. everyone knows what that means. luh ya homie.
Salvador for grinding like a savage. i think him n cyph throw down more hours on the clock than anyone i know.
Ale for being the boo. much love carnal. keep doin you playboy.
Thor for erasing his tagging. hahaha! and for being down to mash big wheels witcha boy.
Joey b... because cyph jocks hard. and because you share guac. (mixtape plug mixtape plug!!!)
Belen.... this is me thanking you in advance for helping guy dial in focho.com. i know you guys are gonna come through with some way fly super fresh goodness. also you get hella props for mashing super loks in the indiana jones petty cab. wow.
Maria, aye we hella don't know each other. but i'm glad you're down with focho.
Angelique!!!! you have some super retro hip hop moves!!! i love it! word up for throwin down that final in the living room.
Sean for being more focho than lydon (and all the rest of us as far as i'm concerned)
Cat for being mom. love you mom!!!
and uhhh... well geeezzz. i didn't forget you. i just didn't write your name on a blog. you know i love you. i'll always love you. i hope you have an amazing new year filled with the succulant fruits of your labor.