Do yourselves a favor and please read the prior blogs first. I hate to post such a long one and bump em', but I gotsta post!
Wow. Soooo many things to touch and lick and let the air out of! Now, where to start licking…
- First, infinite properelies to pinche Guy for being hella down, keeping the HOPE and bringing Fochodotcom back to virtual independence! dotblogspotdotcom can dotsuckit!
- I’m glad that anytime someone asks me “What’s new?”, I can respond with “OBAMA!!!” and almost always have a pretty tight conversation, as opposed to saying nothing and getting more depressed about my dead end/expendable, palsy-money-making, life-sucking job. All the cliché, retarded comments about how historic this presidency is are well deserved. People are smiling: hopes revitalized, minds strengthened, the fog of faux fears dissipating, psychological tyranny less severe… that good, unseasonable warmth we’ve been experiencing. Here’s to the HOPE that substance will prevail and I can find a new job.
- Nathan can definitely use the fact that he was at the inauguration in DC (not Daly City) to strike up a good convo. That fool is doin it up and HOPEfully will have some tight pics. I envision a lot of black girls with curly hair.
- Me and the misses spent our MLK day being tourists in SF, which is hella fun! Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, clam chowder in sourdough bowls, cable car rides, being all lost and shit, YEEEE!!!! Frisco is such a sick place, explore that motha, even the parts that seem so familiar and touristy.
- Black attack in the 408? Whapaaazzz! Hell yeah motha fucka! Ridiculously big elephant man burgers and all. What better way to celebrate the Obamanation than doin it up Focho on a Tuesday. Big ups to that guy for facilitating the BBQ and making homies party on inaugural Tuesday. And mucho props to Cyph for being the man and sobering up and shit to drive us home.
- The Focho Movie is goin down. We’re wayy too hilarious for it not to happen. No real story, no bs, just bc. When you feel a funny comin on, jot that shit down somewhere, anywhere.
- Congratulations to Dust9 and Jen for their wedding plans and the consequential move to LA. Sadly, this also means the end of Construct Existence Crew and all the floating good shows that those guys put on. Thanks for all the excuses to get extremely drunk and be obnoxious. FLOAT!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! CONSTRUCT CREW CAME TO BONE YOUR MOM!
- On the bright side, me and Cyph’s CD is sIck!! We bumped it at the Black BBQ, the first time in a minute for me, and it is very toiht, entirely due to Kyle Hay’s masterful beats. Black’s mixtape is mega uber. Guy is ridiculous with everything right now. Ale’s holdin down the super sur y Central Coast and I love everyone.
- The christening BBQ at my pad was way dope as well. Carne infinite and it all got eated (I suspect a certain bear ate all the chicken wings). Quite a way to start the new era of Studiudio Focho SF. I gots some high hopes for this spot. It’s a breath of fresh air; new locale, new people, ill vibe. I’m starting to feel that creative tingle again, which will soon be passed along. You will feel my tingle all over your faces! I FEEEEEEEELL GOOD!! Basically, f Rick James, I’m James Brown. Brown Jim, Jim Crow. Crown Infinite, info finite. Finicky perception, personify excellence. Cell dumb, seldom, sell them, well… none. It’s all real baby! If a tree falls in the forest, yo mama would use it as a toothpick.